Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A couple of things on my mind this evening.

I just posted a thought on facebook, but that will go away within a day as other things come flitting by quickly on there. I was honored this evening to be a member of and Eagle board of review for the Boy Scouts. This is the third time that I have sat on an eagle board of review, and all have been interesting. I am happy to say that all three of the boys, over the course of a couple years have received their Eagles. Tonight was Ryan Simonet, I guess I only got to know him and his family through scouts, and now that we met them there, also through church. But Ryan was very impressive in the board of review this evening. He really does deserve to be an Eagle scout.

Secondly, I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of my loom. Got an email this morning saying that it is in transit. It must have come thru Canada, because the freight tracking shows it in upstate New York, yesterday mid afternoon. I've watched the tracking on line, as it moves west, last seen in nothern Indiana, and scheduled for delivery here in De Pere (the trucking company says Green Bay) tomorrow some time. So I will work from my "super secret secure location" tomorrow so that I can be here when the truck arrives with the loom, all 165 lbs of it, how the heck I'm supposed to get that off of a truck I don't know yet.

No comments: