Saturday, April 6, 2013

Only 4 weeks, according to this system, since last I posted.  Today is the first Saturday of April, and its cool and gloomy outside.  My arm has been making pretty steady progress, although I still take pain pills at night, I can go all day without any.  I do notice that range of motion continues to improve, and I bet that if I were more diligent about my exercises and stretching that it would be even better.

Well being the weekend, Judi is doing homework and laundry, so I am about to head out the door and do the grocery shoping - whoopee how exciting.

I really should put more interesting, more philosophical stuff into this blog - and I really should do this more often if it is to be of any benefit to me, let alone any unfortunate person who happens to stumble upon my incoherent ramblings.

No comments: