Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday vacation and a bit of an experiment

What experiment?  Well I've never tried using Blogger in a place with no internet access before, so here I am typing, hoping that this gets saved as a draft, and can be uploaded next time I get near a wifi.  I'm in camp spot 19 of Frontenac State Park, Minnesota, right on the bank of the Mississippi, its 7:45 in the evening, dinner is still cookong as we got off to a late start, and I am being dinner for a lot of skeeters and other such little flying creatures.   I should go in the camper but . . . .

we got the trailer a bit after 11 this morning, stopped for a burger in Little Chute, at Tom's drive in, and then drove straight to Pepin,  getting there 20 mns  before the Laura Wilder museum & gift shop closed.  Then the 30 min drive to the park here, but we stopped at a grocery to get a couple pieces of chicken for supper.
Thats it for Friday.  

but wait, it is 5:30 Saturday morning and now a new experiment.  I started FoxFi  / wifi on my cell phone and am connecting the tablet to that, and will now try uploading this again,

No comments: