Thursday, January 2, 2014

January the tooth!  OK - I have remembered now for the second day to open up and put something into Blogger.  Yesterday I provided a link to my Crackling Cornbread video, but that was before I realized that I had a problem with that video.  So I deleted the video from YouTube, corrected the video, and re-uploaded.
The correct link is:
 
It's early in the day on Thursday, so the only thing to comment on so far is that it is bloody cold outside again!

This morning I made up a batch of buckwheat pancake batter, mixed in some maple syrup and about a half pound of cooked breakfast sausage, and then baked everything in a muffin pan.  Not bad, I think if I do this again, it will do half buckwheat, and half regular or buttermilk pancake.  It was a bit on the heavy side.  But the basic taste was pretty decent.

Judi & I might wander down to the Fox River Mall today, just for a change of scenery, and we can walk indoors considering the temperature to day.

Finally, I need to try to get one last video edited from the cooking I did over the last few days.  I've still not edited nor posted to YT, the "Wisconsin Jambalaya" video.  Come back tomorrow to see if I got that done or not.

No comments: