Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Day - 2014 !

Happy new year to all of my (actually only me) blog followers.  Maybe if I would post more than once every 5 or 6 months, some one would stumble across this and follow it.  I may try to do something new, to get my readership up.  I will see if I can embed in this a link to my youtube videos.  And then in YouTube, embed a link to this.  This might be the perfect place to do a textual expansion of a few videos.  Particularly I am thinking of putting the recipes for my food / cooking videos over here, as opposed to typing the recipe as part of the video description.

What do all my followers think of this fine idea?

I took a quick poll of followers, and it seems that there is strong support for this concept.  So beginning with this post, I will try to be more consistent with my blog posts and I will try to use this as a means to expand upon my YouTube videos.

My first video insert will be Pulled Pork on the Weber Snowy Mountain Smoker.

I did the smoking on the Friday between Christmas and New Years 2013.  So we could serve pulled pork at the family get together for Judi's side of the clan.

Second I am posting today, because I didn't get the editing done until today, the video that I made about two weeks ago of making Crackling Cornbread.  Even though I used Bacon instead of Cracklings.  Here is that video:




No comments: