Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Is BLOGGER really easy to use?

 I wish I could answer that question.  Maybe if I keep playing with it, maybe if I continue to use it on a regular basis.  But as of now the answer is - not really.  
Yes, I can easily post a comment (like this one) to my blog.
But try changing the "theme", or adding another blog that I want to follow to my profile, or changing the color of the text.  (my text looks fine when I'm on a computer using a browser, but when I'm on my tablet using the blogger app, the text seems to disappear into the background of my site.)😕

So I'm going to try playing with this some more, and maybe I will get the hang of it.

I tried using "WordPress", but that is even more confusing, I understand that it is much more powerful, but wow is it overly complex.  I have a background in programming (AS/400 systems from IBM) but that doesn't seem to help me with WordPress.  So for now I am sticking with Blogger (a Google product).  I also don't fully understand the difference between "Blogger"  and "Blogspot", I thought (probably incorrectly) when I signed up for this site back in the dark ages, that Blogger and Blogspot were the same thing, obviously they are not, but who knew.

Well enough ramblings for today.

No comments: