Sunday, March 27, 2022

The 4th sunday of Lent, 2022

See how easy blogger has been,    didnt even think to use it at all for the last week or so.  So much for creating new habits to do this.
A few other random thoughts.  some how I have managed to put this blog post into Italics, I wonder how I did that.  Lets see: Well.... since im on my tablet, and using theoyb tablet real keyboard, the ctrl-I key togles italics.  I wish there was  a way to turn off the track pad of that keyboard, as I keep hitting it with my thumb, and moving my cursor around the screen.  GRRRRR

Ive been listening to a civil war podcast, and oftern they reference diaries written by soldiers or others of that time period.  I ve never kept a diary, although I suppose a blog is sort of like a diary, except being on the web, it could be discovered and read by others if it is set to allow others to find and read it.  since at this point I am not putting anything confidential in here, I dont care if this is seen by others.
I tried the tab key just now, it moves me out of the text area and cycles thru other "buttons" on the screen.  I was hoping to be able to change the format of this to allow indenting of the first line of a paragraph, kind of the way it is done in books, or the way it was taught when I was younger.  Now people just put a blank line between paragraphs, a method that I dont like.

No comments: