Saturday, April 30, 2022

Tie on a new Warp

 I published a new YouTube video this morning.  My previous video was about the delivery of the "Tracy's Tables" Quilters Workstation, and I had promised that the next would be a more detailed look at the sewing room and the workstation, but I decided that since we are still waiting on the new sewing chair to be delivered, this would be a good time to publish a prayer shawl video, as they are done, and ready to go to church.  Figured I better get the end of this video, showing the shawls, done while I still have them at home.  
Here is the link to the video:

https://youtu.be/zsgtHE05gNU


1 comment:

Donna said...

Hello…Found your YouTube channel on the Epic 95Q. I just got a used one for Christmas and am trying to learn about it.
I’ve been blogging since 2007 so if you need help with Blogger, let me know!
Merry Christmas to you and your wife…
Donna